TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team will compete in its final regular season match of 2018 Saturday, October 27 at 2 p.m. CST against Denver in the Rocky Mountains of Denver, Colorado.
- ORU is 8-11-0 overall this season and is seventh the current Summit League standings with a 3-4 league record.
- In their last contest, the Golden Eagles fell short to South Dakota State, 1-0, on October 21 in Brookings, South Dakota.
- Goalkeeper Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl is currently fourth in the Summit League with a .806 overall save percentage and fifth with a 1.16 goals-against average.
- Jordan Langebartels is currently tied for third in the league in goals scored with seven. Langebartels also is third in the league in overall points with 18.
- The Golden Eagles were picked to finish third in The Summit League preseason coaches' poll.
- Head Coach Roger Bush is in his sixth season at the helm for the Golden Eagles. Bush currently holds a 55-52-9 record at ORU.
- Overall, the Golden Eagles returned 19 players and added eight newcomers to the 2018 squad.
- Denver is 10-5-2 overall this season and 6-1 in the Summit League. The Pioneers are currently second in the league standings.
- The Pioneers are on a three-game winning streak and in their last match they took a 3-0 victory at Western Illinois.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.