TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team returns to the Case Soccer Complex for the first time in four games to take on the Missouri State Bears Sunday, September 16 at 1 p.m.
- ORU is 4-6 overall this season and is fourth in the current Summit League standings.
- The Golden Eagles fell to Tulsa 3-1 Friday evening in the annual Spectrum Cup match.
- Goalkeeper Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl is currently fifth in the Summit League with a .806 overall save percentage and a 1.33 goals-against average.
- Jordan Langebartels is currently tied for second in the league in goals scored with four. Langebartels also is second in the league in overall points with 10.
- The Golden Eagles were picked to finish third in The Summit League preseason coaches' poll.
- ORU holds an 8-11-3 overall record against Missouri State.
- Last season, the Golden Eagles lost to the Bears, 2-0, in Springfield, Missouri.
- Head Coach Roger Bush is back for his sixth season at the helm for the Golden Eagles. Bush currently holds a 51-47-9 record at ORU.
- Overall, the Golden Eagles return 19 players and add eight newcomers to the 2018 squad.
- Missouri State is 6-4 on the season. The Bears defeated Kansas State 1-0 Friday evening.
- The Bears were picked to finish second in the Missouri Valley Conference preseason poll.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.