TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team travels across town to face Tulsa in the annual Spectrum Cup match Friday, September 14 at 7:30 p.m. at the Hurricane Soccer Stadium.
- ORU is 4-5 overall this season and is third in the current Summit League standings.
- The Golden Eagles fell to Southeast Missouri State, 1-0 Sunday in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
- Goalkeeper Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl is currently fifth in the Summit League with a .806 overall save percentage and sixth with a 1.33 goals-against average.
- Sierra Beall and Jordan Langebartels are tied for third in the league with three goals each this season. Langebartels also is third in the league in overall points with eight.
- The Golden Eagles were picked to finish third in The Summit League preseason coaches' poll.
- ORU is 4-16-6 all-time against Tulsa. Last season, the teams ended the September 15, 2017, match in a 1-1 double overtime tie.
- Head Coach Roger Bush is back for his sixth season at the helm for the Golden Eagles. Bush currently holds a 51-47-9 record at ORU.
- Overall, the Golden Eagles return 19 players and add eight newcomers to the 2018 squad.
- Tulsa is 3-3-1 on the season. The Golden Hurricane dropped a 2-0 match Sunday, September 9 at Rice.
- The Golden Hurricane were picked to finish ninth in the American Athletic Conference preseason poll.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.