TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team will open the Summit League season at home on Friday, September 29 at 7 p.m. against Western Illinois inside the Case Soccer Complex.
- ORU is currently 3-7-1 on the season. In their last game, the Golden Eagles defeated UTRGV 2-1 at home on September 22.
- Amanda Dial leads the team in points with eight. Dial is tied for third in the Summit League in the points category. She is currently tied for third in the Summit League in goals with three. Dial is also tied for second in the Summit League in assists with two.
- Jordan Langebartels has three goals of her own for the season. Langebartels is tied for second in the Summit League in goals.
- Sierra Beall and Amanda Dial lead the Golden Eagles in the assists category with two each.
- The Golden Eagles have a .429 shot-on-goal percentage, while opponents are averaging a .528 percentage.
- Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl has recorded 556 minutes of playing time so far this season and has made 33 saves. Paige Vincent has logged 430 minutes and recorded 34 saves.
- Freshman Rachael Baker earned her first career Summit League Offensive Player of the Week award this past week for her efforts against UTRGV. She scored the game winning goal that gave the Golden Eagles a 2-1 victory.
- Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl was awarded her second career Summit League Defensive Player of the Week this past week. Bohnenstiehl recorded two saves and did not allow a goal in 62 minutes of play against UTRGV.
- Western Illinois is currently 1-8 overall on the season. The Leathernecks are coming off a 2-1 loss to Drake on September 24.
- Last season, the Golden Eagles defeated the Leathernecks 1-0 in double overtime in Macomb, Illinois.
- ORU is 10-9 all-time against Western Illinois.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.