TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team will travel across state lines to Fayetteville, Arkansas, to take on the Arkansas Razorbacks on Sunday, September 17 at 5 p.m.
- ORU is currently 2-6-1 on the season. In their last game, the Golden Eagles tied the Tulsa Golden Hurricane 1-1.
- Amanda Dial leads the team in points with eight. Dial is third in the Summit League in the points category. She is currently tied for first in the Summit League in goals with three. Dial is also tied for first in the Summit League in assists with two.
- Sierra Beall and Amanda Dial lead the Golden Eagles in the assists category with two each.
- The Golden Eagles have a .429 shot-on-goal percentage, while opponents are averaging a .567 percentage.
- Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl has recorded 495 minutes of playing time so far this season and has made 31 saves. Paige Vincent has logged 311 minutes and recorded 22 saves.
- Arkansas is currently 5-4 overall on the season. The Razorbacks are coming off a 1-0 victory against Mississippi State on September 15.
- In their last meeting, Arkansas defeated ORU 3-0 on September 6, 2009, in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.