TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team will play in The Summit League Championship match against South Dakota State on Saturday, November 5 in Fargo, N.D. First touch is set for 11 a.m.
The match will be streamed online, visit the link below to view. Fans may also follow the live stats link given below or follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter.
- ORU enters the match with a record of 11-9-1 overall and 5-3 in Summit League play. In their last contest, the Golden Eagles beat North Dakota State 2-0 on November 3 in The Summit League Championship semifinal match.
- ORU's Lexi Jones has recorded 11 goals for the season. She has also recorded one assist and 23 points. She has taken 25 shots on goal for the season.
- Alexia Herrera has scored five goals off of 14 shots on goal and has 10 points.
- Chloe Basnett has three goals for the season along with four assists, 10 points and 11 shots on goal.
- Sierra Beall has scored five goals on the season with two assists and 12 points.
- Caroline Frank, Caitlyn Hanslovan and Tahlor Lyman have each scored two goals throughout the season.
- Brittney Lawrence has three goals along with three assists and nine points.
- The Golden Eagles are averaging 17 shots per game and allowing their opponents to average 10 shots per game.
- South Dakota State finished the regular season 10-7-1 overall and 5-3 in Summit League play. In their previous two games, the Jackrabbits lost to IUPUI 2-1 at home on October 28. The team played again on November 3 against Denver in The Summit League Championship semifinal match and tied the Pioneers 1-1. The Jackrabbits out-scored the Pioneers in penalty kicks 4-2 to advance to The Summit League Championship match against ORU. Earlier this season, ORU fought hard, but fell to SDSU 5-1 on October 9 in Brookings, S.D.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.