TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team will play its first match of the weekend at the Case Soccer Complex on Friday, October 14 against Fort Wayne. First touch is set for 7 p.m.
The Golden Eagles will play again on Sunday, October 16 against IUPUI at the Case Soccer Complex. The match is set to being at 1 p.m.
- ORU enters the weekend with a record of 5-9-1 overall and 0-3 in Summit League play. In their last contest, the Golden Eagles fell on the road against South Dakota State 5-1 on October 9.
- ORU's Lexi Jones has recorded four goals for the season. Chloe Basnett and Mariah Morgan lead the team in assists with three each. Basnett has scored two goals and Morgan has scored one goal on the season.
- Brittney Lawrence has taken 33 shots on the season with 20 being on goal. Lawrence also has two goals and two assists.
- Caitlyn Hanslovan has recorded two goals, one assist, five points and 15 shots with nine of those on goal.
- Alexia Herrera has recorded three goals, six points and 15 shots with 11 being on goal.
- The Golden Eagles are averaging 15 shots per game and allowing their opponents to average 11 shots per game.
- Fort Wayne is currently 3-10-1 overall and 0-2-1 in Summit League play. On October 7 the Mastodons tied IUPUI 2-2 in double overtime. The team then played again on October 9 at Omaha and fell to the Mavericks 4-1. In the last meeting ORU defeated Fort Wayne 1-0.
- IUPUI is currently 7-5-2 overall and 1-1-1 in Summit League play. The team played on October 2 and fell at home to Denver 2-1. The Jaguars then played on October 7 and tied Fort Wayne 2-2 in double overtime. Fort Wayne will take on Omaha on Friday, October 14 before traveling to Tulsa to play the Golden Eagles.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.