OMAHA, Neb. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team fell at Omaha 2-0 Friday evening.
The goals came for Omaha in the first half when Emily Romero scored off of an assist from Emily Michaels and put the Mavericks up 1-0 at the 17 minute mark.
Natalie Johnson made the score 2-0 in favor of Omaha at the 27 minute mark when she scored an unassisted goal from 20 yards out.
Inside the Box Score
- ORU and Omaha both shot the ball 13 shots in the match.
- Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl played all 90 minutes for the Golden Eagles and recorded two saves.
- Sierra Beall took four shots with one shot on goal in the match.
- Kylie Dellis and Tahlor Lyman each took two shots throughout the game. Lyman had two shots on goal and Dellis had one.
- Anna Gornell, Amanda Dial, Chloe Basnett and Caitlyn Hanslovan each took one shot on goal throughout the game.
- Megan Guico recorded one shot in the match.
- The Golden Eagles took a total of four corner kicks in tonight's game.
- A physical game allowed 16 fouls between the two teams. ORU had six fouls compared to Omaha's 10.
- ORU's Chablee Sanders and Chloe Basnett were assessed yellow cards during the match.
The Golden Eagles will play again on Sunday, October 9 on the road against league opponent South Dakota State. The match is set to begin at 1 p.m.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App atORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.