TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team will play its first match of the weekend at Omaha Friday, October 7. First touch is set for 7 p.m.
The Golden Eagles will then travel to Brookings, S.D. to take on the Jackrabbits of South Dakota State on Sunday, October 9 at 1 p.m.
- ORU enters the weekend with a record of 5-7-1 overall and 0-1 in Summit League play. In their last contest, the Golden Eagles played at home against North Dakota State and fell to the Bison 1-0 on October 2.
- ORU's Lexi Jones has recorded four goals for the season. Chloe Basnett and Mariah Morgan lead the team in assists with three each. Basnett has scored two goals and Morgan has scored one goal on the season.
- Brittney Lawrence has taken 32 shots on the season with 19 being on goal. Lawrence also has two goals and two assists.
- Caitlyn Hanslovan has recorded two goals, one assist, five points and 14 shots with eight of those on goal.
- Alexia Herrera has recorded three goals, six points and 13 shots with 10 being on goal.
- The Golden Eagles are averaging 16 shots per game and allowing their opponents to average 10 shots per game.
- Omaha is currently 2-8-2 overall and 0-1 in Summit League play. On September 25 the Mavericks lost at Cal. State Northridge 2-0. The team then played its first league match at home against North Dakota State and fell to the Bison 2-0. In the last meeting ORU defeated Omaha in Tulsa 2-0.
- South Dakota State is currently 6-4-1 overall and 1-0 in Summit League play. The team played on September 18 and defeated Drake at home 1-0. The Jackrabbits then played their first league match of the season on October 1 and knocked off Fort Wayne 1-0. South Dakota State will take on Western Illinois in Brookings, S.D. on October 7 before playing ORU.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.