TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team will play two games at home this weekend. The Golden Eagles will play Friday, September 2 vs. Houston Baptist. First touch is set for 7 p.m. at the Case Soccer Complex.
The team will play its second game of the weekend on Sunday, September 4 against Missouri State at the Case Soccer Complex. The match is set to begin at 1 p.m.
Live Stats: vs. Houston Baptist
Live Stats: vs. Missouri State
Live Video: vs. Houston Baptist
Live Video: vs. Missouri State
Stats (2016): ORU
Stats (2016): Houston Baptist
Stats (2016): Missouri State
- ORU enters the weekend with a 2-2 record. Last Friday, the team defeated Abilene Christian on the road 1-0. The Golden Eagles then played Oklahoma State in Stillwater last Sunday and lost 4-1.
- ORU's Caitlyn Hanslovan leads the team with two goals and four points on the season. While Mariah Morgan leads the team in assists with two. Brittney Lawrence has taken nine shots on the season as well as three points, one assist and one goal.
- Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl and Paige Vincent have both seen time in goal. Combined they have a season total of 19 saves through four games.
- Houston Baptist is currently 1-3. On August 26, the Huskies lost at Rice 2-1, but then defeated UTSA in San Antonio 2-0 last Sunday. In the last meeting, ORU beat Houston Baptist 3-0 in Houston. This will be the second all-time meeting between the two teams.
- Missouri State is currently 0-2-1. On August 24, the bears traveled to UMKC and tied the kangaroos 0-0, but then played Little Rock at home last Friday and lost 2-0. ORU tied Missouri State in their last meeting 2-2 in two overtime periods. This will be the 21st meeting between the two programs. The two teams have played every year, except 2002, since 1996. Missouri State leads the series 9-7-4.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.