Oral Roberts (13-12, 6-6) at North Dakota State (6-17, 3-8)
Date/Time: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 / 7 p.m.
Live Stats: at North Dakota State
Location: Fargo, North Dakota (Scheels Center)
TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's basketball team plays its first of two games in the state of North Dakota this week Wednesday, February 13 at 7 p.m. against the North Dakota State Bison inside the Scheels Center in Fargo, North Dakota.
About the Opponent
- North Dakota State is currently 6-17 on the season and 3-8 in Summit League play. Last season, the Bison finished seventh. The Golden Eagles defeated the Bison in the first meeting of the season on January 26 at the Mabee Center, 101-72.
- The Bison are coming off a home win loss to Denver, 87-67, on February 9.
- North Dakota State returned four starters from last season and added four newcomers.
- ORU will face North Dakota State for the 22nd meeting between the two programs and the second time this season.
- The Golden Eagles lost their most recent Summit League game, 75-64, on the road at South Dakota on February 9.
- A win for the Golden Eagles would be the 10th consecutive win over North Dakota State and the third consecutive in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Maya Mayberry was named to the Summit League preseason all-league second team. Mayberry currently averages 14.4 points per game which makes her ninth in the Summit League.
- Lakota Beatty averages 14.5 points per game. Beatty is eighth in in the Summit League in points per game and sixth in the nation in three-point field goals made.
- Sophomore, Keni Jo Lippe, averages 13.2 points per game and is currently second in the Summit League in overall free throws made and is 28th in the nation. Lippe earned her first career player of the week honor for her efforts in week 12.
- As a whole, ORU is third in the nation in overall three-point field goals made.
- Head Coach Misti Cussen is in her seventh season at the helm for the Golden Eagles and holds a 104-105 overall head coaching record.
- ORU was picked to finish fourth in The Summit League according to the preseason poll.
For the latest information on ORU women's basketball, follow @ORUWBB on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.