Oral Roberts (3-3, 0-0) at Arkansas (4-2, 0-0)
Date/Time: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 / 7 p.m.
TV/Video/Audio: SEC Network +
Live Stats: at Arkansas
Location: Fayetteville, Ark. (Bud Walton Arena)
TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's basketball team travels to Fayetteville, Arkansas, Wednesday, November 28 for a matchup with the Arkansas Razorbacks inside Bud Walton Arena.
The game will be streamed online via SEC Network +. Fans may also view the live stats, see link below, or follow the Golden Eagles on Twitter, @ORUWBB. Fans making the trip to Arkansas should read the Clear Bag Policy for Bud Walton Arena.
About the Opponent
- Arkansas is currently 4-2 on the season. Last season, the Razorbacks finished 13th in the Southeastern Conference.
- The Razorbacks are coming off a 69-68 win against Wisconsin in the Music City Challenge in Nashville, Tennessee, on November 25.
- Arkansas returns four starters from last season and adds five newcomers.
- ORU will face Arkansas for the 30th all-time meeting between the two programs.
- The Golden Eagles hold a 9-20 all-time record against the Razorbacks.
- In their last meeting, the Golden Eagles fell to Arkansas, 77-66, at the Mabee Center, on November 20, 2017. The last time the two teams met inside Bud Walton Arena, ORU defeated Arkansas, 70-60, on December 21, 2016.
- ORU is coming off of an 81-64 win at Texas State on November 24.
- A win for the Golden Eagles would give the women's team back-to-back victories in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Four Golden Eagles are currently averaging 10-plus points per game. Lakota Beatty, Keni Jo Lippe, Maya Mayberry and Rylie Torrey all average double-digit points per game. Lippe is currently averaging 12 points per game coming off of the bench.
- Maya Mayberry was named to the Summit League preseason all-league second team. She currently averages 10.5 points per game.
- Lakota Beatty averages 15.3 points per game and is currently tied for 23rd in the nation in three-point field goals made.
- Rylie Torrey has the second highest three-point field percentage on the team at 44.1 percent and averages 10.2 points per game.
- As a whole, ORU is tied for 18th in the nation in overall three-point field goals made and tied for 20th in overall three-point field goals made per game.
- Head Coach Misti Cussen is in her seventh season at the helm for the Golden Eagles and holds a 94-96 overall head coaching record.
- ORU was picked to finish fourth in The Summit League according to the preseason poll.
For the latest information on ORU women's basketball, follow @ORUWBB on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.