Event: Adidas Classic
Host: University of Nebraska
Location: Bob Devaney Sports Center - Lincoln, Neb.
LINCOLN, Neb. - Six Oral Roberts University track and field athletes closed the 2015 Adidas Classic with top-five finishes at the Bob Devaney Sports Center in Lincoln, Neb., Saturday afternoon.
News and Notes
- Madison Reynolds continued her streak of top-three finishes in the women's 400-meter dash as she crossed the finish line in second place with a time of 54.61. The junior has never finished outside the top three in finals races in 16 collegiate events.
- Tamaira Williams finished the women's 200-meter dash in fourth place at the 24.89 mark, and Asher Roberts also added a fourth place finish in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:17.01. Roberts' time was a top-10 Summit League performance this season.
- In the women's 4x400-meter relay, Omega Reese joined Roberts, Williams and Reynolds for a fourth place finish with a time of 3:48.07.
- Joseph Reis-Herron extended his top-three finish streak in the men's 60-meter dash with a time of 6.88 for second place. He has not finished outside the top-three in five meets this season.
- A pair of Golden Eagles added top-five marks in the men's 400-meter dash as Sonwabiso Skhosana had his second best mark of the season at 48.27 for a third place finish, while D'Khari Hicks finished fifth with a time of 49.89.
ORU returns to action in a multi-day event next weekend as the Golden Eagle men and women travel up the Will Rogers Turnpike to take part in the MSSU Lion Open in Joplin, Mo.
|2015 Adidas Classic Results|