TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's soccer team will play its first Summit League match of the season Saturday, September 29 at 12 p.m. in Macomb, Illinois.
- ORU is currently 5-3-1 overall this season and is third in the Summit League standings.
- The Golden Eagles fell to Central Arkansas, 3-0, Tuesday evening at home.
- Miles Motakef is first in the league in overall save percentage with 82.5 percent and is second in the league in saves with 47. Motakef is currently second in goals-against with an average of 1.04.
- Dante Brigida is third in the Summit League with six goals scored this season.
- Junior Chavez is currently third in the Summit League in assists with four.
- The Golden Eagles hold a 9-16-2 all-time record against Western Illinois. In their last matchup, ORU fell 1-0 on October 28, 2017.
- Head Coach Ryan Bush is back for his sixth season at the helm for the Golden Eagles. Bush currently has a 36-47-14 record at ORU as the men's soccer coach.
- Overall, the Golden Eagles returned 11 players and added 19 newcomers to the 2018 squad.
- Western Illinois holds a 2-5-2 record. The Leathernecks lost at Drake, 4-0, September 26.
- The Leathernecks are currently fifth in the Summit League standings.
For the latest information on ORU men's soccer, follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.