TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's soccer team will travel to Charleston, Illinois, Saturday, October 14 to take on the Eastern Illinois Panthers beginning at 12 p.m.
- The Golden Eagles are currently 4-5-1 overall and 1-0 in Summit League play. In its last contest, ORU defeated Fort Wayne 5-0 at home on October 7. The Golden Eagles are currently tied for second place in the Summit League standings
- Dante Brigida leads the team in goals with four and is currently tied for fifth in the Summit League in the goals scored category. Brigida also has eight points on the season and is seventh in the league. Corey Cantor and Santiago Riveros are tied for eighth with seven points each.
- Corey Cantor and Santiago Riveros each have scored three goals this season.
- Thibaut Giquel has 851 minutes of playing time for the Golden Eagles and has recorded 43 saves. He is currently second in the Summit League in overall saves for the season.
- The Golden Eagles currently have a shot-on-goal percentage of .537. The defense has held their opponents to a .418 shot-on-goal percentage.
- Fort Wayne is currently 2-6-5 overall and 0-2-1 in the Summit League for the season. The Panthers are coming off a 1-0 overtime loss at Bradley on October 10.
- ORU is 6-5-1 all-time against Eastern Illinois. Last season, the Golden Eagles won 3-2 to the Panthers at home.
For the latest information on ORU men's soccer, follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.