TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's soccer team will play IUPUI Saturday, October 15 at the Case Soccer Complex. The match is set to begin at 7 p.m. and all fans are encouraged to wear pink to show support for breast cancer awareness.
The match will be streamed online, visit the link below to view. Fans may also follow the live stats link given below or follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter.
- ORU enters the match 5-6-1 overall and 1-2 in the Summit League after the team fell against Western Illinois 4-0 on October 8 in Macomb, Ill.
- Santiago Riveros leads the team in goals scored with five. Riveros is currently tied for first in the Summit League and for eleventh nationally in assists with six. He has taken 38 shots on the season with 23 of those being on goal.
- Junior Chavez has scored three goals on the season off of 11 shots on goal.
- Baptiste Vandeputte and Matthew Rogers both have scored two goals on the season. Vandeputte has managed to record six shots with two on goal and four points. Rogers has eight shots with five on goal and five points. He also has one assist on the season.
- Corey Cantor, Nick Evans, Isaac Fraley, Alex Harris, Colton Haskin and Tyler Hill all have recorded one goal each for the Golden Eagles.
- The Golden Eagles are averaging 10 shots per game. The team has a shot on goal percentage of .504 and has kept their opponents to a .445 percentage.
- IUPUI is currently 1-11 overall and 0-3 in Summit League play for the season. In their previous two contests, the Jaguars lost at home to Denver 1-0 on October 7. The team played again on October 12 and lost at home 3-0 to Cincinnati. In the last meeting ORU tied IUPUI in Indianapolis 2-2.
For the latest information on ORU men's soccer, follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.