TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team will play its first Summit League road match of the season at North Dakota State Friday, October 6 at 7 p.m. in Fargo, North Dakota.
- ORU is currently 4-7-1 on the season. In their last game, the Golden Eagles defeated Western Illinois 3-0 at home on September 29.
- Amanda Dial leads the team in points with nine. Dial is tied for third in the Summit League in the points category. She is currently tied for sixth in the Summit League in goals with three. Dial is also tied for third in the Summit League in assists with three.
- Jordan Langebartels has four goals of her own for the season. Langebartels is tied for fourth in the Summit League in goals.
- Sierra Beall and Caroline Frank each have two assists on the season for ORU.
- The Golden Eagles have a .415 shot-on-goal percentage, while opponents are averaging a .530 percentage.
- Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl has recorded 646 minutes of playing time so far this season and has made 37 saves. She ranks fifth in saves in the Summit League. Paige Vincent has logged 430 minutes and recorded 34 saves.
- Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl was awarded her third career Summit League Defensive Player of the Week this past week. Bohnenstiehl earned back-to-back honors for her efforts with four saves and a shutout against Western Illinois.
- North Dakota State is currently 3-9 overall on the season. The Bison are coming off a 3-0 loss at Denver on October 1.
- Last season, the Golden Eagles lost to the Bison 1-0 on October 2 at home. In the Summit League Tournament, ORU defeated North Dakota State 2-0 to advance to the Championship.
- ORU is 2-5-1 all-time against North Dakota State.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.