TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team will host crosstown rival Tulsa for the Spectrum Cup on Friday, September 15 at 7 p.m. inside the Case Soccer Complex.
- ORU is currently 2-6 on the season. In their last game, the Golden Eagles fell 2-0 to Missouri State.
- Amanda Dial leads the team in points with eight. Dial is third in the Summit League in the points category. She has scored three goals on the season with taking four shots on goal. Dial is T-1st in the Summit League with assists with two.
- Sierra Beall and Amanda Dial lead the Golden Eagles in the assists category with two each.
- The Golden Eagles have a .482 shot-on-goal percentage, while opponents are averaging a .583 percentage.
- Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl has recorded 450 minutes of playing time so far this season and has made 26 saves.
- Tulsa is currently 1-6-1 overall on the season. The Golden Hurricane are coming to ORU after competing in the Tiger Invitational in Memphis, Tennessee. The Golden Hurricane fell to Ole Miss 4-0 on September 8 and lost to Rice 5-2 on September 10.
- In their last meeting, TU defeated ORU 3-0 on September 16, 2016, in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.