Oral Roberts (9-7, 2-1) at Purdue Fort Wayne (4-11, 0-3)
Date/Time: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 / 6 p.m. CST
TV/Video/Audio: Mastodon All-Access
Live Stats: at Purdue Fort Wayne
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana (Gates Sports Center)
TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's basketball team hits the road to Fort Wayne, Indiana, to face the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons Wednesday, January 9 at 6 p.m. CST.
About the Opponent
- Purdue Fort Wayne is currently 4-11 on the season and 0-3 in Summit League play. Last season, the Mastodons finished eighth in the final league standings.
- The Mastodons lost their recent game, 85-52, at home against South Dakota State on January 3.
- North Dakota returned all five starters from last season and added five newcomers.
- ORU will face Purdue Fort Wayne for the 20th meeting between the two programs.
- The Golden Eagles won their most recent Summit League game, 68-64, at home against Western Illinois on January 6.
- A win for the Golden Eagles would give the women's team back-to-back Summit League wins and improve their record to 3-1.
- Maya Mayberry was named to the Summit League preseason all-league second team. Mayberry currently averages 11.7 points per game.
- Lakota Beatty averages 14.9 points per game. Beatty is second in the Summit League and seventh in the nation in three-point field goals made.
- Sophomore, Keni Jo Lippe, averages 13.6 points per game and is currently second in the Summit League in overall free throws made and is 13th in the nation.
- As a whole, ORU is fourth in the nation in overall three-point field goals made.
- Head Coach Misti Cussen is in her seventh season at the helm for the Golden Eagles and holds a 100-100 overall head coaching record.
- ORU was picked to finish fourth in The Summit League according to the preseason poll.
For the latest information on ORU women's basketball, follow @ORUWBB on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.