TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's tennis team announced the signing of Nikola Boskov and Moritz Erpel during the fall signing period.
"We are very excited to add Niki Boskov and Moritz Erpel to the ORU tennis family," Director of Tennis Mark Milner said. "Niki will be joining us in January and we expect him to make an immediate impact. He's a very fast and athletic left hander. Moritz will be coming in next fall and brings a wealth of tournament experience. He is a tall, strong player with a powerful serve and ground strokes. I look forward to working with Niki and Moritz."
Nikola Boskov, Men's Tennis
Mering, Germany – Gymnasium Friedberg/ILS
- Won the regional championship in Bavaria and was ranked No. 3.
- Claimed the National Prize-Money Tournament Championship in the men's category.
- Won the team regional championship in 2017.
- Chose ORU because he felt like it was a good fit for him.
- Expected to major in engineering.
- Will join the Golden Eagles in the Spring of 2019.
Moritz Erpel, Men's Tennis
Lunen, Germany – Stadtisches Gymnasium Kamen
- Chose ORU because he felt like it was the best fit for him athletically and academically.
- Expected to major in business.
- Will join the Golden Eagles in the Fall of 2019.
For the latest information on ORU men's tennis, follow @ORUAthletics on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.