Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State (Senior Day)
Date/Time: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 / 7 p.m.
TV/Video: ESPN3 / WatchESPN
Radio: 97.1 FM The Sports Animal
Location: Tulsa, Okla. (Mabee Center)
TULSA, Okla. – As the 2016-17 season comes to a close, the Oral Roberts men's basketball team will honor five Golden Eagles on Senior Night, Wednesday, as ORU hosts North Dakota State at the Mabee Center.
Wednesday's game will tip off at 7 p.m. and will be broadcast on ESPN3 and available online and on mobile devices through the WatchESPN app. Senior night festivities will take place immediately following the game as ORU honors seniors Aaron Anderson, Jalen Bradley, Isaac Gilliam and Aaron Young, as well as redshirt-junior Darian Harris.
First year radio broadcaster Adam Hildebrandt's radio call of the game can be heard at 97.1 FM in the Tulsa area and around the world for free through www.ORUAthletics.com and through the ORU Athletics Front Row App or ORU Golden Eagles Live App.
ORU Game Notes: vs. North Dakota State
Opponent Game Notes: vs. North Dakota State
Summit League Notes: Week 15
Live Stats: vs. North Dakota State
TV / Live Video: ESPN3 / WatchESPN
Free Audio: vs. North Dakota State
• ORU holds an 11-9 edge in the all-time series despite dropping the first meeting of the season. ORU used a 15-0 run to take a halftime lead, but NDSU got to the line 21 times--making 19--in the second half to secure the victory.
• Albert Owens has been virtually unstoppable in Summit League play averaging 19.9 points and 5.5 rebounds per game in Summit League games. He has topped the 20 point mark nine times, including back-to-back career high 28-point performances against Omaha and North Dakota State.
• Last season, ORU had just one player (Obi Emegano) average in double figures scoring. This season, ORU has three above that mark; Albert Owens 17.2 ppg, Jalen Bradley14.0 ppg and Kris Martin 13.6 ppg. Owens (19.9 ppg) and Bradley (14.3) have each upped their averages in league play, adding Aaron Anderson (10.1 ppg) into the mix as well.
• Freshman Emmanuel Nzekwesi has made an immediate impact, starting all 29 games in his rookie season. He leads all Summit League freshmen in scoring (29th overall), rebounding (8th overall), double-doubles (T6th overall) and has the second most rebounds for any player in a game (17).
• Five times this season ORU has held an opponent to less than 30 points in a half; 21 (2nd) at Creighton, 21 (1st) and 27 (2nd) vs. Little Rock, 23 (1st) at South Dakota State and 29 (1st) vs. Western Illinois.
• USA Today picked the Golden Eagles to finish seventh, but tabbed freshman Dezmond McDaniel as the league's Rookie of the Year.
For the latest information on ORU men's basketball, follow @ORUMBB on Twitter or Instagram, or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the ORU Athletics Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or the ORU Golden Eagles Live App in iTunes or the Google Play Store. For tickets, visit mabeecenter.com or call 495-7ORU (7678).