If you are experiencing interruptions watching our live streaming, please check your Internet speed here.
Once you know how fast your internet is, use the table below to find out what you can expect from our live streaming:
|Download speed||What you can do|
|Under 3 Mbps||Live streaming may load slowly or rebuffer.|
|3 Mbps +||Stream a standard definition video on one device.|
|7 Mbps +||Stream one HD video. If multiple devices are streaming videos or using the network at the same time, you may run into some buffering issues.|
|13 Mbps +||Stream a few HD videos at once.|
|25 Mbps +||Reliably stream HD videos on multiple devices at the same time.|
|50 Mbps +||Reliably stream HD videos at high framerate on multiple devices at the same time.|
If your connection speed meets the requirements, please do this troubleshooting:
You are using a computer
- Restart your router and/or modem. (In most cases this is the cause)
- If you have many browser tabs open, try to close most of them except the one you’re using to watch live streaming.
- Restart your browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
You are using a Smart TV, Chromecast, game console or mobile phone
- Restart your router and/or modem. (In most cases this is the cause).
- Restart your device.
- Update your device’s firmware/system software.